- First email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment $45 p.h. or $400 for a block of 10 classes
- Payment is accepted on PayPal
- Make sure you have the latest version of Skype
- Add Viktoria to your Skype contacts
- Prepare for your class
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify Viktoria 24 hours in advance. There is a full price reservation fee for missed appointments without a 24 hour notice. If your schedule is hectic or you are NOT sure if you can keep your appointment, then you can schedule it on the day (if availability schedule permits)
Yoga Journal feature, August, 2016
Skype yoga tips
There are a few simple steps to prepare yourself for Skype Yoga Class:
- If you have special requirements or injuries please email Viktoria in advance. Our Skype Yoga Classes are NOT a substitute for medical treatment.
- Let Viktoria know if you are pregnant. The decision to practice yoga during the first trimester is an individual matter. However Dynamic Vinyasa Yoga is not advisable if you are experiencing any discomfort or morning sickness. If you are relatively new to Yoga, you should enroll in a gentle prenatal yoga class instead.
- Also it is advisable to avoid Dynamic Vinyasa for 12 weeks after the birth.
- Find a space for your class. Unroll your yoga mat.
- Point your web camera in the right direction. Test that you (standing up) & your yoga mat fit into the picture.
- Adjust the sound on your speakers.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes (for easy movement). Something that will not get caught in twists or inversions.
- Prepare your yoga equipment (e.g. bolsters or pillows, belts, blocks & bricks).
- Have a warm blanket nearby (for final relaxation).
- Avoid heavy meals or try not to eat up to 2 hours before the class.
- Go to the bathroom before the start.
- Stay hydrated. Make sure you have a bottle of water nearby.
- If you are using a laptop make sure it is charged.
- Leave your mobile phone off during class.